DK Windows & Doors Composite Doors
Strong, secure and stylish
- DK Windows & Doors Composite Doors are constructed from an impact resistant Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) external skin.
- GRP is light but has a higher strength ratio weight for weight than mild steel, making the door extremely strong and durable.
- The doors feature an internal PVC skin which is bonded to a welded, steel reinforced PVCu subframe.
- At DK Windows & Doors, we know what is important to you and that is why the DK Composite Door is specifically designed to suit your needs….
- Safety and Security – our composite doors are strong and durable, ensuring your home and family are kept safe and secure.
- Multi-point locking system is fitted as standard to reinforce the concept of safety in your home.
- Steel dog bolts secure the door to the frame on Apeer70 only, protecting against intruders.
- Sidelights are coupled with aluminium bar for greater security, rigidity and stability.
- Apeer70 doors have triple glazed units as standard and are internally glazed without exception preventing easy access.
- Matching timber-effect raised mouldings fitted to the inside of the door and covers our reinforced, fully insulated toughened glazed units.
- 2 rollers, 3 hooks, 2 deadbolts and 1 latch, high security system protects your family from intruders.
- Anti-bump, anti-drill, anti-pick and anti-snap Kitemarked cylinder lock barrels are fitted as standard.
- Flag or butt hinges are fitted to Apeer70 doors to allow for adjustment