Who We Are
This website is operated by DK Windows & Doors Limited (also traded as DK Windows & Doors). The company has a registered address at Unit C, Westland Business Park, Willow Road, Dublin 12. The company is registered in Ireland with company number 520939.
Our website address is https://www.dkwindows.ie.
The main purpose of this website is to highlight to current or potential customers our main services – the provision of high quality doors and windows across Dublin and Ireland.
About This Policy
When you use and interact with this website, DK Windows & Doors obtain certain information about you. This policy therefore aims to set out details regarding the use and storage of this information. This data can be collected by us via:
- Our website
- Email correspondence
- Phone calls
- Written communication
- Social media
- Visiting our offices or showroom
- Trade events
- Surveys, competitions, reviews
- Email subscriptions
Please note that the above list is a non-exhaustive list and only gives an indication of the many means of communication we use.
You should also note that if you visit third-party websites via links on our site, these are out of our control as these sites should have their own privacy policies.
What Data Do We Collect?
DK Windows & Doors may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Contact details – name, address, email address, phone number
- Information generated by the relationship we have with you – business details, bank and financial details, communication & correspondence.
- Information generated via cookies – this information is for marketing purposes and is collected upon visiting our site. It includes information from marketing cookies such Google Analytics & Google AdWords.
- Location information associated with your device when location services are enabled.
How We Use Your Data
We need to know basic personal data and financial details in order to provide you with our services, and to claim our right to be paid in return for our services, under our standard terms of business / contract we have with you. If we cannot be supplied with this information, then we will be unable to provide you with the services you have requested (e.g. we can’t deliver goods to your premises if we have no contact details or process payments if we have no financial information).
We will not collect any information which we do not need in order to provide and oversee the services we have agreed to provide you with.
Your data will also be used where we have a legitimate interest to keep you informed of our products or services or sending you marketing and information about our business. You have the right to unsubscribe or opt-out of any of these communications.
If you submit personal information to the website, the information will be used for the purposes you requested. The information may be stored and maintained. We will use your personal data only for the purpose for which it was collected, unless we obtain your specific consent to other uses, or unless otherwise required or permitted by law.
In order to help us with marketing and advertising purposes, cookies will be used to deliver you interest-based ads, cross-device linking and to analyse the performance of these marketing and advertising activities.
How We Share Your Information
Your personal data will only be shared with third parties, including other data controllers, where it is necessary for the performance of the data controllers’ tasks or where you first give us your prior consent. It is likely that we will need to share your data with our agents, suppliers and contractors. For example, we may ask a supplier to send out newsletters on our behalf, to help us maintain our database software or to provide us with administration, IT and other related services.
Any personal data transferred to countries or territories outside the European Union will only be placed on systems complying with measures giving equivalent protection of personal rights either through international agreements or contracts approved by the European Union.
A cookie is a tiny element of data that a website can send to a visitor’s computer’s browser so that this computer will be recognised by the site on their return. The main purpose of a cookie is to store certain pieces of information so that web users can be identified and customised web pages be displayed to them. By collecting this data, it allows for an overall improved browsing experience on a website.
What Are Your Rights?
If you believe the data we possess is inaccurate, you can request to view this information and have it corrected or even deleted. You may make contact with the Data Commissioner’s Office should you have any issue on the handling of your personal data.
Under the GDPR, your full list of rights includes:
- The right to access the personal data we hold on you
- The right to correct and update the personal data we hold on you
- The right to have your personal data erased
- The right to object to processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time for any processing of personal data to which consent was sought
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, where applicable
- The right to lodge a complaint with the national Data Protection Commissioner’s Office
DK Windows & Doors reserves the right to modify or amend this statement at any time.
© 2018 DK Windows & doors, All rights reserved.