The DK 70 system is one of DK Windows and Doors’ flagship products and is used in a full range of window, door and conservatory parts – including Casement and Tilt & Turn Windows, Residential, French, Bi-Folding and Patio doors. Choose from either Bevelled or Ovolo design profiles according to the style of your home, resulting in a consistent finish across all areas of your home improvement (Chamfered or Ovolo frames available in the DK 63 range). Complete system with a full range of aesthetic accessories such as Georgian bars and decorative Horns increasing choice Both the Elite 70 and Elite 63 share common edge details with Spectus Patio Doors and Reversible 70 products resulting in compatibility across all product ranges, providing you with more choice and a consistent finish.
- Our ovolo profile curve is designed for clean joints
- Drainage paths are positioned for efficient routing
- Co-extruded gaskets save time, eliminate corner gaps and reduce ‘shrink back’
- Profiles designed for quick and easy insertion of reinforcing
- Location lugs allow welding with reinforcement in place
- 5 chamber system for fully enclosed aluminium and/or steel reinforcement
Post Co-Extrusion (PCE) Flexible gaskets are securely pre fitted to the profile during manufacturing preventing any shrink back through aging, which provides extended performance and keeps your windows in the best condition for longer.
- Hardware meets requirements of BS 7412
- Fitted with all round multi-point locking mechanisms
- Locking or non-locking handles in a range of finishes
- Windows fitted with high-security hardware meet the requirements of PAS 24
Window Energy Rating of band A can be achieved through the flush glazing, which not only maximise Window Energy Rating but also improves the aesthetic finish. Beads available in 24mm – 44mm glazing options provides additional options against thermal and sound insulation.
- 5 chamber system to increase thermal performance and reduce cold bridging
- Can achieve a Band ‘A+’ WER
- 24mm and 28mm knock-in beads for speedy installation and easier glazing
- U-values to 0.8W/(m2K)