Like our market leading DK 70, the DK 63 is a complete suite of component parts, made to the same exacting standards, which enables the design, manufacture and installation of a full range of window and door components all from the same system. All parts in the range are made to provide you with a simple and trouble free installation, whist providing your customers with choice and a consistent stylish finish.
Like all Spectus products, Elite 63 has been engineered to be easy to fabricate and install. It’s a highly-accredited system with Secured by Design approval and includes everything that today’s consumers want: security, thermal performance, long-lasting good looks and style.
Choose from either Bevelled or Ovolo design profiles according to the style of your home, resulting in a consistent finish across all areas of your home improvement (Chamfered or Ovolo frames available in the Elite 63 range).
- Common edge details across the system provide a consistent high-quality finish
- Fitted with all round multi-point locking mechanisms
- Locking or non-locking handles in a range of finishes
- Windows fitted with high-security hardware meet the requirements of PAS 24
- Post Co-Extrusion (PCE) Flexible gaskets are securely pre fitted to the profile during manufacturing preventing any shrink back through aging, which provides extended performance and keeps your windows in the best condition for longer.
- Beads available in 24mm – 40mm glazing options provides additional options against thermal and sound insulation
- Window Energy Rating of band A can be achieved through the flush glazing, which not only maximise Window Energy Rating but also improves the aesthetic finish
- Multi-chambered system engineered for increased thermal efficiency
- WER up to Band ‘A’ and U-values as low 0.8W / (m2K)